Grace Gathering East
We’re a church committed to loving New Haven, the East side of Fort Wayne, Woodburn, Hoagland, Monroeville, and more, and our East site meets near I469 in New Haven.
- Sunday Worship Service Time: 10:00am
- Save the address: 3157 Minnich Rd, New Haven, IN 46774
- Plan to arrive a few minutes early!
- When you arrive, feel free to park anywhere in the main front parking lot or in the back overflow lot.
- Say hello to someone you meet. Don’t be a stranger!
- Grab free coffee at the cafe.
- If you have kids 5th grade or younger, take them to the safe kid’s check-in where our leaders will walk you through how to sign them in and pick them up. The older kids usually worship with us and then exit before the teaching time for their own, interactive teaching.
- Grab a seat in the Great Room.
Worship with us.
Generally, our worship services start out with some announcements and engaging worship through music and prayer. Then someone will teach from the Scriptures about the life God is calling us into. Lastly, we’ll finish with a time to respond in worship and prayer.
Feel free to park where ever you like. Once you walk in, we encourage you to say hello to someone and let them know you’re new. We have a Connection Center right by the fireplace with more information about Grace and free coffee at the cafe. If you have young kids, you can check them in towards the back of the cafe lobby.
Your first step is for kids in 5th grade or younger to get checked in. For birth through kindergarten, we have people who would love to watch them for you during the service so they can play. For older kids, they usually worship with everyone at the beginning, then take off for a special interactive teaching and small groups afterwards.
We see our services as a time to celebrate what God has done, experience his presence, and to be encouraged for the next week. Worship is upbeat and engaging, the teaching is inspiring and challenging, and we always create space at the end to respond to God in prayer.
Our entire church building is one floor and very open, making it easy to get around. We have a few accessible parking spots in the front parking lot, and our greeters will welcome you with smiles and open doors. In the back, we have several more accessible parking spots and an accessible doorway (with, of course, more greeters!). There are also several parking spots in the front dedicated to parents with small kids!
Don’t feel like you have to dress up. Most people wear casual attire, but you are welcome to wear whatever makes you comfortable.
Fill in the blank with whatever fear you have about not being welcomed: divorced, single parent, current or recovering addict, gay, transgender, atheist, skeptic, etc. Everyone is welcome at Grace Gathering because we all are in need of receiving his grace and experiencing his power. So come as you are, and we’ll see you on Sunday!